We've returned from our round-trip through the 60s and 70s, the times of economic
miracles. With 'Popshopping' these years have been set to a soundtrack of Advertising Bossa Nova, Sales Soul, Special-offer Jazz and Discount Rock.
A fun history lesson!
While we've been doing various studies on the subject of Boogaloo, Beat, Batucada und Boogie Woogie, some specially-selected representatives of the new music scene have joined us... the fabulous:
Yasuharu Konishi (ex Pizzicato 5) from Japan
Ursula 1000 from New York
Tobi (Fünf Sterne Deluxe) from Hamburg
Xaver Palaver from Oberhausen
These beat-crafters have lovingly transported the charming and innocent melodic message of'Popshopping' into highly danceable solutions. So here they are - the long awaited Popshopping remixes!
cdhw071 | cd-ep
01. konishi yasuharu (pizzicato five) - the readymake shoe repair
02. ursula 1000 - ford capri (ursula 1000 mix)
03. rune lindbaek - sweet and sexy (run lindbaek mix)
04. mimok - ford scampi
05. tobi tob (5 sterne deluxe) - ford taunus part 1
06. tobi tob (5 sterne deluxe) - ford taunus part 2
07. mr alfa & senor 45 - moulinex